Coronavirus: protecting yourself and those around you
Tuesday 3 March 2020
Modified the 02/04/20
SETE hopes to be able to reopen the monument, as quickly as the health situation permits.
During this period of social distancing, you can still visit the Eiffel Tower from your home. We invite you to (re)discover the Tower through our myriad online content:
- Learn all there is to know about the monument and its history.
- Take a dizzying virtual tour of the Eiffel Tower, consult our mobile tour guide, enjoy panoramic views, play our quiz and discover the Tower as if you were there.
- Learn the stories and little known facts about the Eiffel Tower in the section “130 years.”
- Follow the Eiffel Tower on social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). We regularly offer entertainment and content online!
To our visitors with e-tickets:
All e-tickets purchased on the Eiffel Tower website before March 13 (for visits between March 14 and April 30) have been automatically refunded.
If you bought your ticket from a reseller, please contact your reseller's customer service department
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow.
- Always use single-use tissues.
- Wear disposable masks if you are sick.